- H.Bloom, a fast-growing flower and plant delivery service, is in the midst of a nationwide campaign with a luxury retailer to deliver gifts to their top customers, coordinating with hundreds of florists around the country to execute 3500 orders. They are hiring for a full-time Operations Role. This campaign will run from now through the end of June. The role will require intense attention to detail, the ability to juggle multiple balls, and the willingness to give feedback to our partners. The primary tasks of the role will be:
- to vet and secure acceptable partners
- negotiate the terms of the relationship
- learn and utilize their technology to manage the fulfillment process
- ensure the overall campaign is a success.
This role is available immediately and will be paid hourly ($15/hour). There is no guarantee of follow-on work. For the duration of the project, it will be a full-time role with overtime paid for hours in excess of 40. If you’re interested, send your resume/cover letter to email@example.com.
- Backstage.com is hiring for engineering, management, marketing, and product positions.
- Joshua Goldstein, cofounder of Porter Labs and Underdog.io, answers the question “What is the best way to get hired by a startup in New York City?” on Quora.