Airtime is looking for an experienced Community Manager to join our team in NYC. As Community Manager your primary focus will be building meaningful relationships between users and our brand across a range of online channels. We are a real-time social communications app on the brink of launch. You will have the unique opportunity to grow our community from Day 0 and your work will have real impact in how we define community engagement at Airtime.
As our ideal candidate, you have previous experience managing and growing a community that scales quickly. You are excited by the opportunity to build the Airtime community from the ground up, have experience tackling tough problems, and are not afraid to step outside your comfort zone in order to ‘make it happen.’ You’re assertive, energetic, genuine, and possess outstanding communication skills.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Develop meaningful connections between users and our brand across multiple channels – including Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and Facebook
- Generate social content designed to engage the Airtime community with our brand, spark community conversation, and/or connect users with each other
- Develop and implement a Customer Advocacy Program to identify and engage top community contributors, content creators and advocates
- Contribute to a Content Moderation Strategy
- Measure and report user trends and feedback. Advocate for and be the voice of our users for the Company.
- Develop Airtime as a channel for community engagement
- Maintain a firm grasp on current trends and developments within the community management industry
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with and passion for building online communities
- Comfort acting in the public sphere and cultivating community relationships
- Experience developing and implementing a successful Customer Advocacy Program
- Experience creating social content to educate users and drive conversation
- Ability to communicate technical concepts with relative ease
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience defining and tracking metrics and reporting on the effectiveness of your contributions to the community
- 2+ years in a customer advocacy, community support or community management role
- Project management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Basic level of HTML experience
- Experience using platforms such as Zendesk, Sprinklr, Mixpanel and Jira
- Regulatory or policy experience
Founded by Sean Parker and backed by several major VCs, Airtime is preparing to launch a new social platform for iOS, Android, and desktop. It is a totally new social experience that brings you closer to your closest friends and family all day every day.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.