Eyegroove is seeking a part-time Community & Influencer Manager to work with and recruit new top creators. You are a voracious consumer of music and pop culture, deeply understand how teens use social media, and consistently spot emerging trends. You have the management skills required to handle influencer relationships and the analytical chops to measure the impact of your efforts.
As Eyegroove’s Community & Influencer Manager, you’ll help find and develop future Eyegroove Stars. You’ll use your refined creative taste to select the very best videos for promotion and help our influencer program dictate our in-app challenges and programming. Part trendspotter, part influencer manager, this position is ideal for someone who wants to work hands-on within a creative community.
- Develop a tiered influencer program by recruiting and managing top creators from other platforms.
- Work with our current top creators to develop influencers from within our community.
- Develop and execute a social media calendar.
- Curate content, selecting the very best videos for promotion in our app.
- Monitor music trends and make regular updates of Eyegroove’s music listings.
- Moderate user interactions within the community and handle abuse.
- Answer support emails and aggregate user feedback.
- 2-5 years of progressively responsible influencer management or community management experience.
- Experience running social media and customer support for a brand.
- Experience monitoring and analyzing content performance, using tools such as (but not limited to) Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Buffer.
- Strong proofreading/editorial ability.
- Possess a deep understanding of popular culture, both online (i.e., WorldStar, Zayn & Gigi) and IRL.
- Enjoy a startup environment with limited hierarchy, fluid responsibilities, and a scrappy, “let’s all pitch in!” culture.
Eyegroove is a close-knit, highly experienced team looking for someone to fit in with our culture of equality, mutual respect, humor, and self confidence. If you want to push the limits of what is possible with music, video, and interactivity in mobile and messaging; if you are in this for the long haul; and if you want to have fun doing it, email your resume and a cover letter to jobs [at] eyegroove.com. This part-time position is available immediately in San Francisco. We can’t wait to meet you!