Okta is the foundation for secure connections between people and technology. By harnessing the power of the cloud, Okta allows people to access applications on any device at any time, while still enforcing strong security protections. It integrates directly with an organization’s existing directories and identity systems, as well as 4,000+ applications.
Because Okta runs on an integrated platform, organizations can implement the service quickly at large scale and low total cost.
Thousands of customers, including Adobe, Allergan, Chiquita, LinkedIn, and Western Union, trust Okta to help their organizations work faster, boost revenue, and stay secure.
The Executive Assistant will focus on providing a wide array of administrative, logistical, and project-related support to the Chief Revenue Officer and Chief Security Officer. Our team is in rapid-growth mode and the right candidate will be professional, quick, creative and motivated. The ideal EA will be seeking a right-arm role and be dedicated to the Executives and their success. This role will have a high amount of visibility into the sales organization and will work cross-functionally across the company. The EA must be proactive and have the ability to stay steps ahead of the Executive.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain multiple schedules; coordinate travel on as-needed basis
- Provide assistance with expense reports
- Maintain trusting relationships with Executive’s customers, team and contacts
- Field incoming requests
- Exercise strong judgment and discretion with highly confidential information
- Manage, drive and execute on various team events including monthly, quarterly and annual global team initiatives
- Assist Sales Enablement team with Quarterly Business Reviews, Sales Kick Off and Sales Onboarding events
- Work cross-functionally to ensure communication is efficient and clear between Sales and other teams
- Coordinate logistics for visitors
- Organize team events, socials, offsite meetings, etc.
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 4+ years experience supporting a Senior Executive or C-level member
- Interact in a professional manner with customers, prospects and internal sales teamExperience with web-based scheduling and collaboration tools
- Extensive experience with arrangement of complex schedules and logistics, at times, across multiple time zones
- Ability to work on multiple projects, manage priorities and accurately set expectations
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to detail
- Strong planning, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain energetic and positive in a fast paced environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire for constant improvement
- Excellent common sense and ability to make solid judgment calls autonomously
- Ability to be proactive and anticipate next steps
- Get along well with a variety of personalities; team player attitude
- Experience planning company events and managing logistics within budget
- Able to establish/maintain vendor relationships
- Working knowledge of Box and Salesforce a plus