Dayuse.com is seeking an experienced digital/hospitality executive to join and lead its growing US sales team. This is a rare opportunity to take a senior role leading the sales team of one of the most disruptive startup of the hospitality industry – during a period of high development and expansion.
Dayuse.com is a successful and innovative International start-up. HQs are based in Paris and we also have offices in NYC and Sao Paulo.
Created 5 years ago, Dayuse.com is the global leader in daytime hotel room reservations. Dayuse.com is currently present in 13 countries. In 2016, we’ll be doubling our team from 30 to 60 people. The plan for next year is no less ambitious than to open over 10 new markets and a 4th office.
Dayuse.com offers discounted rates to book hotel rooms for a few hours during the day.
With a dedicated customer service, state of the art web and mobile platform, Dayuse.com is disrupting the hospitality industry by making daystays more comfortable; money-saving and efficient. Guests can rest during a long transit, relax or work. It gives the opportunity to hoteliers to increase their occupancy rate as well as their income by selling their rooms twice a day.
Being part of the Dayuse team means:
- you will disrupt the hospitality and travel industry as we aim to optimize unused hotel rooms to improve daytime travellers comfort
- you will work in a fast-paced environment with a highly agile team of ambitious, dynamic, hyper-motivated and talented individuals
- you will join a pan-European company, with a real international culture and vision; multi- lingual and highly mobile
As the Country Manager US at Dayuse.com, you will be the business owner responsible for revenue and hotel partners? and users acquisition within our most strategic market in collaboration with the headquarters executive team and CEO based in Paris, France.
You will directly build and manage a team of seasoned account executives and account managers, and your leadership will guide them through a period of hyper-growth in both team size and revenue generation.
Your team will be responsible for the acquisition, retention of new hotel partners and ultimate delivery of business value to our users/clients.
You will be responsible for the overall strategy of all digital marketing channels to drive business, increase awareness, engagement and conversion for our clients.
You will play a central role in developing sales and product strategy, ensuring that Dayuse has the right service positioning to build a large business, deliver clear value to hoteliers and consumers in the US. You will be a spokesperson for the company at external conferences and events.
You will also be expected to lead the office and its employees in NYC ensuring a creative, productive, and innovative culture aligned with Dayuse.com overall.
Success will be measured by achievement of business objectives primarily revenue quotas, hotels partners satisfaction, being an effective spokesperson for the company, and creating a productive office environment and culture.
Success in this role will require a combination of business leadership, strategic thinking, analytical problem solving, deep service knowledge, and a general manager’s perspective.
Cross-functional collaboration will also be of paramount importance, as this highly visible role must partner successfully with other Sales teams, Marketing, Operations, Engineering, and Sales Finance and Communication.
- Act as a leader of the US sales operation, helping us achieve our ambitions to build a successful commercial business for Dayuse US.
- Deliver on revenue quotas and other key performance metrics for portfolio of vertical industries.
- Negotiate and conclude large hotel groups and management companies’ agreements.
- Well versed in all digital channels such as paid search, organic search, comparison shopping, remarketing, display and affiliate marketing and have a good working knowledge of analytics to gain intelligent and actionable insights in order to develop/optimize client strategies.
- Establish a collaborative business relationship between Dayuse US, Fortune 500 companies and corporate travel agencies.
- Representing Dayuse.com in external events, conferences as a Dayuse spokesperson in the US market.
- Recruit and lead a world-class sales team of account executives and account managers ? Create high-performance culture, focused on delivering superior value to clients and developing trust-based long-term business relationships.
- Collaborate with Dayuse executives, product and operation team to define the roadmap for additional services and develop frameworks.
- Analyze customer data and trends to develop scalable and flexible best practices for client engagement, sales, and post-sales campaign / account optimization.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of professional experience, with 5-8+ years of sales / digital business management within a sales organization focused on large and strategic accounts.
- Strong experience managing high performance teams in a client-facing environment.
- Experience developing tradition and digital media strategy and online media campaigns. ? Solid understanding of traditional marketing principles and how they apply to the digital medium.
- Demonstrable success as a senior business leader.
- Experience distilling complex messages into simple narratives.
- Presentation writing skills.
- Ability to communicate with customers into a clear, memorable and engaging way.
- Outstanding organizational and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment ? BA/BSc degree with a strong academic record. MBA or advanced degree a plus.
- Fluent in English. French and Spanish are a big plus.
- This position is based in NYC.
From $130k to $230k based upon experience.
Click here to apply.