Talent Tech Labs (TTL) focuses on promoting technological developments in the field of Talent Acquisition. Our Innovation Lab incubates, accelerates, and invests in the most promising early-stage Talent Acquisition technologies. These extensively vetted companies spend six months in incubation with full access to our network, mentors, beta testers, and other services.
We are seeking an entrepreneurially-driven leader to strategically grow, manage, and assist in running the day-to-day operations of the incubator.
Are you ready to change how employers and jobseekers connect? The TTL team discovers and drives the technology behind how great candidates find great jobs—and we’re growing! Come work in a dynamic and collaborative startup environment with entrepreneurs and disruptive tech innovators. Backed by global staffing/HR service giants Mitchell Martin, Allegis Group, and Mercer, we’re equipped with the brainpower and resources to change the Talent Acquisition space forever. Want in?
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build relationships with early-stage companies and guide them through diligence process
- Identify & onboard mentors and service providers who can add value to TTL community
- Understand the needs of portfolio companies in order to leverage Talent Tech Labs’ available resources to deliver advice on positioning, strategy, brand, business model, product development and funding to help portfolio companies drive performance.
- Talent Acquisition background, or experience with recruiting technology preferred
- Experience working at a startup and/or venture capital fund preferred
- Outgoing and personable – we’re seeking a confident individual with outstanding communication skills
- Self-starter who is able to work autonomously in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
We Offer The Following Benefits:
- Health, Dental, & Vision care
- 401k plan
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Perks Program