The secret to being healthy is straight forward – work out and and “don’t eat like an idiot”. Working out is straight forward – join a gym or Classpass. Eating healthy though, is a difficult problem for most people. Morsel solves this with a membership that makes it incredibly easy to have a healthy lunch delivered to your desk. Every meal is engineered by a team of chefs and nutritionists to sit at the intersection of healthy and delicious. Members can choose to have anywhere from four to twelve meals delivered every month with the tap of a button. Morsel’s technology will use meal history and health data to give everyone the power of a personalized nutritionist and chef. Morsel tracks the meals that our members order, so in the same way people track steps walked or miles run, they can also track the food they eat.
The Business Development Associate will be helping with customer and corporate outreach.
– You will call (lots) of companies.
– You will bring healthy, delicious food to (lots) of people to help convert them to be customers.
– You will learn and do all the little things needed to help a startup succeed.
– You will be part of the Techstars family, fewer than 1% of applicants get in, so this is one of the best startup experiences out there.
– You will be given insights into the launch and growth of a new company from people with significant prior experience.