At Yerdle, our community is at the heart of everything we do. We exist to help people swap items they no longer need — and get things they do need without always buying new. Engaging, supporting, and empowering our community to shape the direction of Yerdle is a top priority.
That’s where you come in. Yerdle is seeking a dynamic Community Manager to capture the passion of our most active members and spread Yerdle’s community ethos as we grow. The Community Manager will drive best-in-class member relationship management as a strategic part of Yerdle’s success. This means interacting with our most active members and specialty groups, designing programs to delight and incentivize them, and growing the highly-active member base. Our full vision of Community at yerdle involves members directly contributing to the Yerdle product, in areas such as item curation, trust and security, member happiness, and more. The ideal candidate has a proven track record in online community management, email and digital marketing, social media engagement, and customer relationship management.
The role will report to Yerdle’s Product organization to manage both Yerdle’s overall community and its Pro community, using online tools, events, and other engagement tactics, and will include some prioritized customer support. To be successful, this person will maintain strong internal relationships and stronger ties to Yerdle’s community. Your most important internal partners are Product, Member Support, and the Marketing team. We are looking for someone with a successful track record in galvanizing a group of people to move toward a goal, in this case, enhancing the Yerdle experience through its community of members.
Yerdle sees our community as our most powerful resource for changing the world. We expect community engagement to drive Yerdle’s core metrics and help us create the kind of swapping platform we dream of.
- Oversee online Community and Pro Yerdle Program, guiding the strategic vision.
- Own social media outlets: create and execute strategy, report & optimize results, moderate and manage community pages.
- Develop and execute effective programs and events that increase community engagement, positive sentiment, and acquisition.
- Be a liaison with Yerdle’s Customer Happiness and Product teams to deliver the optimum giver experience and feedback loop.
- Be a liason with Yerdle’s Growth team to drive member referrals and word-of-mouth
- Centralize and disseminate best practices when it comes to what members want: education, interaction, product enhancements.
- Drive continual analysis and report out on health metrics of our community, leveraging research, sentiment reporting, reviews, and member feedback.
- Plan and execute marketing activities for new product updates and promotions.
- Manage volunteer community moderator program.
- BA / BS or equivalent
- 5-7 years experience working in social media, customer support, marketplaces/ecommerce or online community management
- Proven project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Setting and meeting numerical goals, ability to analyze metrics, interpret data and drive recommendations
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized, proactive, and a positive attitude
- Ability to build consensus and gain cross-functional alignment with peers and senior leaders.
- Community management & forum moderation
- Lifecycle marketing
- Online community management
- Customer support
- Social media management and engagement
- Relationship and partner management
- Blogging or affiliate marketing
To apply for this job, email your details to email@example.com.