At Standing on Giants we are experts in online customer communities. We can say that because our founders played a fundamental role in the ground breaking and highly disruptive community-led business, giffgaff. Having recently completed a successful exit from Telefonica Digital, Standing on Giants is now an independent limited company operating from WeWork Paddington.
We are offering you the chance to work for one of the most sought after companies in the online community space and gain experience in our ground breaking, award winning, community management methodology.
We currently manage communities for some of the worlds leading brands including Airbnb and O2. We are expanding our clients base focusing on collaborating with disruptive start-ups in a range of industries.
We are looking for a truly experienced Head of Community who wants to join our awesome team. If you are passionate about changing the way businesses listen and respond to their customers’ and want to be part of the driving force behind this change – you are in the right place.
As Head of Community you will inspire and lead, internally and externally. You will have a supportive management style and focus on getting the best out of your team. You will be adept at encouraging engagement with the different divisions in our customer businesses and opening their eyes to what a fantastic community can help them achieve.
You will be open to learning new things, able to demonstrate your proven knowledge in how communities can work with brands, both on and offline. Highly self-motivated, always striving to do better and possess an open, collaborative approach to your job.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone with a track record in online community management ready to take the next exciting step in their career.
To apply please email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is January 10th
- You are a Team player. You have played different roles in the Online Community Management field and you’re ready to take your next and exciting big step.
- You are a Team leader. You have proven experience on successfully managing community projects, teams and volatile situations.
- You are creative, diplomatic, cool under pressure and you have fantastic interpersonal skills.
- You are a self-starting person comfortable operating in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- You are a strategic thinker professional with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You’re always willing to learn and share knowledge.
- You have excellent written and verbal English communication skills and you are culturally and politically aware about the United Kingdom.
Nice to Haves:
- 5+ years of experience in Online Community Management
- Have a good knowledge of principles of Customer Service, Editorial, Marketing, PR, Technology, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Experience in online forum platforms such as Lithium and vBulletin.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.