Are you an experienced online community manager looking for an exciting next step? Could you share what you’ve learned to help others build their online communities? Do you want to help make an innovative platform for creating online professional communities (or ‘expert networks’ as we call them) even more of a success?
If so, you could be who we at Zapnito are looking for… We are looking for an expert in online engagement to:
- Work directly with our fabulous customers to help their Zapnito-hosted networks succeed.
- Inform our product development so that Zapnito is THE go-to solution for companies looking to engage experts online.
The important role reports directly to the Head of Customer & Product Development. As a member of a 10-strong team, you will have a loud voice in the development of the company and will directly share in its success.
Founded in 2013 and headquartered in London’s ‘Silicon Roundabout’, Zapnito is a rapidly-growing tech start-up.
The Zapnito platform is used by innovative media companies, professional services firms & other knowledge providers to create online expert networks. Customers include world-leading scientific publisher, Springer Nature, B2B publishing leaders like Centaur Media and household-name consumer brands like Kelsey Media’s Psychologies magazine.
You will need to:
- Directly support our customers in driving engagement from their customers on their Zapnito sites, with training & best practice guidance;
- Be Zapnito’s ‘engagement guru’. Ensure our product & processes are all designed to drive engagement with the Zapnito platform, from both our customers & our customers’ customers;
- Act as an account manager & liaise directly with our customers to ensure they get the most from the Zapnito platform, providing excellent day-to-day customer support.
Although this is not a community manager role per se (you will be working with community managers at our customer companies), you will have your own Zapnito Network to manage to keep your community management skills up to date!
- Essential: 3+ years’ direct experience of driving engagement via online communities, social media or other content platforms
- Nice to have: Direct experience of customer service, account management or other customer-facing activity
- Nice to have: Publishing industry experience would be a bonus but is by no means required
- In-depth understanding of how to make online communities succeed
- Exceptional face-to-face communication skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivation with need for little supervision, with strong organisational/prioritisation skills
- Ability to multi-task with close attention to detail
- Proven ability to work effectively under pressure
What we offer
- Competitive salary – up to £40K for the right candidate
- Share options – a chance to own a % of Zapnito & benefit from its future success
- 25 days’ holiday + UK bank holidays
- Flexible working – the role is office-based but we all work from home at least once a week
- Regular team socials, beer in the fridge & lots of ping pong
Where we are based
Shoreditch, London – the city’s ‘Silicon Roundabout’ tech hub, in our own studio space (no start-up shared working for us) that has hosted many a team party.
How to apply
Email email@example.com with your CV & covering letter (please don’t forget the letter), explaining why you would love to join the Zapnito team.