ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP:
Do you like technology? Do your friends look to you for the latest tech trends or for insight on their business ideas? Have you ever started your own business? Talent Tech Labs is the first and only incubator focused on HR technology. We are looking to change the way people hire. Our main headquarters, in Midtown Manhattan, is the birthplace of many of the tools that are critical to today’s job search. At Talent Tech Labs, we have a fast paced work environment. We’re seeking talented employees who crave learning new skills and aren’t afraid to tackle new things. As an intern you will get to work with a variety of our staff, while getting involved with real projects that will help us grow. Our ideal candidate is someone who walks into a room of people and can’t leave without making a few friends, someone who is obsessed with technology and has innate relationship building qualities.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
Talent Tech Labs is growing, and fast. We’re constantly looking at new companies to incubate, as well as watching our incubated companies develop. Because of this, there are many different tasks that an intern in our office does, and learns to do, frequently depending on their specific skills and interests. At Talent Tech Labs, an intern learns about business, technology, and their crucial overlap, as well as becomes familiar with startup funding processes, such as VC investing, and accelerator/incubator programs. Because of this, working at Talent Tech Labs is truly a unique learning opportunity an energetic and passionate atmosphere. We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure they receive a learning experience that fits their career goals.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Business Operations Interns
– A generalist interested in learning more about technology, business, startups, and staffing technology.
– An entrepreneurial and motivated individual, focused on getting things done.
Digital Media Interns
– A self-starter with exceptional video skills and passion for creating digital media.
– Familiarity with creating videos for sharing online and use on our website.
– Design background would be nice but not expected.
– Talented writer interested in writing content about hiring, technology, and startups, to be published widely.
– Self-starter who will stay engaged and on-top of developments and news in the HR technology field.
This internship runs September-December 2014.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com.