Blake Harris writes for OpenView about 10 rules for being a VP of Marketing in a startup. Brendon Cassidy writes on LinkedIn about 10 rules for being a VP of Sales in a startup.
Breakout List writes about the reasons for joining a breakout company. Steli Efti writes for Close.io about a sales rep onboarding hack.
The Skimm is hiring an MBA Business Development intern. Sawhorse Media is hiring a Business Development Associate for Muck Rack in NYC.
Yours truly writes a letter to his 22 year old self. UserVoice, a software-as-a-service provider of customer support tools, is hiring a Sales Development Representative in San Francisco.
Mark Suster, a venture capitalist, writes for Both Sides of the Table about investing in yourself. Q, an all-in-one office maintenance service, is hiring a Special Project Manager in NYC.
Looking for a quick way to see if a startup might need someone like you for their team? The table below shows you the kinds of jobs that are likely to be available at a startup based on the startup’s funding status. Use it as a first filter in your startup job search so that you’re not burning a lot of time […]
#134027445 / gettyimages.com One of the biggest misconceptions that folks new to the startup world have is that companies that have raised a ton of money are crushing it. There are plenty of examples of “lots of money raised” flops abound in the venture/startup world. For instance: Color ($41MM raised – sold to Apple for probably pennies on […]
Meet the Contributors
Latest posts by Tejpaul Bhatia (see all)
- Don’t kid yourself – working at a startup is nothing short of chaos - August 26, 2013
- Don’t kid yourself – working at a startup is nothing short of chaos August 26, 2013
- The 4 mistakes I’ve made negotiating startup job offers October 20, 2013
- Startup Jobs and Career Advice for 8/27/14 August 28, 2014
- Build iOS apps on a budget without learning to code October 15, 2014
- Customer Success Career Advice from VMware and Appsense alum Dmitry Shkliarevsky March 17, 2013
- These top startups are all hiring people like you April 12, 2014
- Evaluating startup job offers versus BigCo dollars August 21, 2013
- Startup marketing career advice – Focus on the 3C’s, not the 4P’s June 16, 2013
- 12 point checklist for startup interview prep September 25, 2013
- 3 ways to aspire to startup work life balance August 18, 2013
- Startup Career Advice for 12/18/14 December 18, 2014
- Startup Career Advice for 12/16/14 December 16, 2014
- Startup Jobs for 12/10/14 December 10, 2014
- Startup Jobs and Career Advice for 12/8/14 December 8, 2014
- Startup Jobs and Career Advice for 12/3/14 December 3, 2014
- How to tell if a startup needs you November 20, 2014
- This startup raised a ton of money so it must be doing well November 15, 2014
- Startup Jobs and Career Advice for 11/10/14 November 10, 2014
- Startup Career Advice for 10/27/14 October 27, 2014
- Startup Jobs for 10/22/14 October 22, 2014