James Cohane, who works on business development and partnerships at Axial, writes about what Business Development really is. Michael A. Affronti, Director of Product at ThinkingPhones, writes about how a product manager should be the most curious person in the room.
Archive | Career Advice RSS feed for this section
CMX is announcing the CMX Summit Scholarship Program, Nepal support, and new workshops. InSparq is hiring a Digital Client Strategist in NYC.
Signpost is hiring a Sales Data Operations Manager in NYC. Rocketrip is hiring a Head of Customer Success in NYC.
Aline Lerner writes about how to interview your interviewers on her blog. Steve Kaplan offers advice for applying for a sales/channels job at Nutanix.
The Skimm writes about growing big or going home. FanBridge is hiring a Sales Development Representative and an Account Manager in NYC.
For the last 6 years I’ve been helping people land venture capital jobs and startup jobs through the VC Careers community, Road to a Venture Capital Career, and startupcareeradvice.com. Now I’ve made available another resource to help you build a great startup career – my new book, Finding Startup Jobs. Here’s what people are saying about the book and […]
Work Market is hiring a Business Development Representative in Huntington, NY. Jeff Bussgang writes for his blog about joining a winning startup.
Meet the Contributors
- Don’t kid yourself – working at a startup is nothing short of chaos August 26, 2013
- The 4 mistakes I’ve made negotiating startup job offers October 20, 2013
- Startup Jobs and Career Advice for 8/27/14 August 28, 2014
- Build iOS apps on a budget without learning to code October 15, 2014
- Ro knows: How to career switch from management consulting to startup business development August 28, 2014
- How to become a superhero before your next startup interview August 5, 2014
- How do you move from SEM to VC to Mobile Startup? We asked Eric Friedman of Foursquare September 19, 2013
- 12 point checklist for startup interview prep September 25, 2013
- Startup marketing career advice – Focus on the 3C’s, not the 4P’s June 16, 2013
- Don’t let them forget you February 6, 2014
- Mast Mobile is looking for a lead/head of marketing in NYC May 13, 2015
- Startup Career Advice for 5/13/15 May 13, 2015
- Estimote is looking for an investment banking analyst for finance/biz ops role May 12, 2015
- Startup Jobs and Career Advice for 5/6/15 May 6, 2015
- Startup Jobs for 4/29/15 April 30, 2015
- Startup Career Advice for 4/27/15 April 27, 2015
- Startup Jobs and Career Advice for 4/22/15 April 22, 2015
- My latest book: Finding Startup Jobs April 22, 2015
- Startup Jobs and Career Advice for 4/6/15 April 6, 2015
- Startup Jobs for 3/30/15 March 30, 2015
- Choosing the Right Startup
- Negotiating Startup Job Offers
- Startup Jobs
- Business Development Associate Startup Job at Work-Bench in NYC
- Business Development Representative Startup Job at Work Market in Huntington, NY
- Community Manager Startup Job at Next Caller in NYC
- Digital Client Strategist Startup Job at InSparq in NYC
- Director of Business Operations Startup Job at SocialFlow in NYC
- Head of Customer Success at Rocketrip in NYC
- Head of Inside Sales and Account Executive Startup Jobs at Clever in NYC
- Operations Associate Startup Job at Work-Bench in NYC
- People Operations Associate Startup Job at Artsy in NYC
- Product Marketing Manager Startup Job at Datadog in NYC
- Sales Data Operations Manager Startup Job at Signpost in NYC
- Sales Development Representative and Account Manager Startup Jobs at FanBridge in NYC
- Startup Marketing/Business Development Internship at Baro in NYC
- Startup Jobs Book
- Write Better Job Search Emails