But I’m getting old(!) so I’m probably not the right person to write a post about why new grads should think about working at startups.
The good news is that my team dug up 10 awesome posts from students who have interned at startups or who joined a startup after graduation.
I hope you can learn from the career paths of these future startup stars!
- Alex Loddengaard lists 10 facts about working at a startup vs. a big company. And here’s a post from Alex when he was interning at real estate startup Redfin.
- Andrianes Pinantoan writes about taking a startup job while an undergrad as a way to obtain broader skills
- Giman Yu writes about his 6 reasons for working at a startup as a college graduate
- ‘Life Or Something After College’ writes about what it’s like to work at her startup
- Brian LaFaille writes about 10 lessons he learned in his first start-up job after college
- Jason Shen writes about how he landed a job at a tech startup out of college
- Jenny Zhang also writes about how to land a job at a tech startup
- Stella of FeeFighters writes about her reasons for joining a startup right after college
- Kerrin Sheldon writes about his reasons for choosing a startup over a corporate job
- Eric Wang writes about how to secure a job at a startup